Thursday, February 19, 2009

What am I Really Missing?

A lot of people stare at me, aghast, when I tell them I can't eat fat. They can't fathom it. The especially wonder how I get through the day without fast food. So today I'd like to show you what they think I'm missing, and what I'm really "missing," courtesy of http://thewvsr.com/adsvsreality.htm This is what the ads show, versus what you're actually given.




McDonald's McSkillet burrito




Wendy's Chicken Club




McDonald's Sausage Breakfast Burrito




Burger King Enormous Omelet Sandwich





Arby's Beef 'n' Cheddar





KFC Famous Bowl





Wendy's Southwest Taco Salad





Burger King sausage, egg, and cheese croissant





McDonald's Big Mac




Taco Bell Nachos Bell Grande




McDonald's Filet O Fish Sandwich




Burger King Whopper




McDonald's Sausage McMuffin


Still hungry? I'm making a Subway run if you want in...

No comments:

Post a Comment